Remove this ad

Lead

Feb 6 13 2:31 PM

Tags : :

Hello Cafe Racers !

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Len Bertrand and I'm the proud owner of a Black 96 Triumph Speed triple. I've had this bike for 3 years now but have had many bikes in my time including as many as 6 Honda 450's over the past 40 years at different times. I had built these as cafe style bikes so my passion for this styling is not new to me. I own a small motorsports store in the Ottawa area " Richmond Motorsports ". I am a licenced motorcycle tech having worked at a Honda and Suzuki dealer in the 80's but have a wide range of technical backgrounds including automotive transmissions. In recent years my favorite brand has become Triumph but like just about anything triple by design. I have noticed lately Cafe racer styling has grown in popularity and I think it's still on quite an incline! I'm looking forward to networking with others for everything from rides to tech talk or anything related. Here's a link to the stores face book page : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Richmond- ... 0717544108

If I can be of any assistance of development and promotiion please feel free to ask

Cheers,
Len

96 Triumph 900 Speed Triple
02 & 03 Yamaha FZI
US Legend Cars 34 and 37 Ford Coupe

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Bones

Builder

#1 [url]

Feb 7 13 9:45 AM

Re: Welcome all Cafe Racers to Ottawa

Welcome, good choice of main ride I have a 97 900 Trophy along with the mix of Cafe's and potential 70's 750 Triple bobber. You have at least one comrade from Ottaw in the forum lets hope more will join up.

Bikes, Babes and Beer ! what a wonderful life.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Feb 12 13 11:57 PM

Hi Len

I'm in Ottawa and may just have to come out for a visit to your shop. I drive a Triumph as well, but it's a 60's 500. I'm purely a vintage bike kind of guy. The fact that you've got a dyno out there has already got me thinking......

Cheers

Glen

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Feb 20 13 12:46 PM

badwrench wrote:
Hi Len

I'm in Ottawa and may just have to come out for a visit to your shop. I drive a Triumph as well, but it's a 60's 500. I'm purely a vintage bike kind of guy. The fact that you've got a dyno out there has already got me thinking......

Cheers

Glen

I look forward to meeting you Glen!

Len

96 Triumph 900 Speed Triple
02 & 03 Yamaha FZI
US Legend Cars 34 and 37 Ford Coupe

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Mar 1 15 7:00 PM

Hello Len,

I picked up 1979 GS750 last summer and I would like to get some advice/pointers on doing some cafe style modifications on it. Maybe if you have some time time I could drop by and say hello.

Thanks,
Danny.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Sep 24 15 11:12 AM

Hey Len

Good to see some Ottawa presence. I bought a '74 CB 360 a few months back and brought it back to life. Its a lot of fun and I have plans to chop it down in my basement this winter.
I will have to come by and check you out soon.

Cheers,

Wayne

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help