Remove this ad

Speeddemon

Rocker

Rocker

Lead

May 10 13 10:23 PM

Tags : :

First i want to apologize for not posting much earlier, i was waiting for the number of members to climb before trying to set up a meet.

Well then i want to set up a ride day, so anybody willing and able to reach the hamilton area please post if you would be willing to come out for a ride. Then i will set up some things and set a date.

Thanks, Speeddemon Ride On Boy's!!!

Its a way of life, if you can't live it, breathe it or die for it then get out !

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Bones

Builder

#1 [url]

May 11 13 5:08 PM

Re: Setting up a ride!

Good stuff Demon, there is no point arranging rides till ride weather comes anyway! I will add this post in the next mass mailer I send out. The Lake Simcoe boys had our first real run today 300km took us 6 hrs smoke breaks, pie and beer break included.
Good luck on your ride plans.

Bikes, Babes and Beer ! what a wonderful life.

Quote    Reply   

Speeddemon

Rocker

#2 [url]

May 14 13 9:43 PM

Re: Setting up a ride!

yeah i read some of the posts must have been good fun! I'm getting a newer bike at some point in the next month, but for now I'm a hardcore classics only rider so I'm excited to get out and ride. Unfortunately that ride was a little far for me to attend but maybe in the future i might make it out your way to ride along.

Its a way of life, if you can't live it, breathe it or die for it then get out !

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help